Recent Posts

June 28, 2010

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Nectar

Good morning beauties! 
Yesterday I was playing with my new Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar. If you haven't tried famous Bobbi's shimmer bricks, trust me, you are missing out on some great stuff. I purchased my Nectar @ Strawberrynet for only $19 !!! (reg.price $38) and I am loving it! First of all this is a highlighter than gives you a beautiful soft coral glow without looking chunky or too frosted. Gorgeous shade, more like coral with a little peach and golden glow. It looks beautiful on top of your favorite warm tone blush or you can add it on your lids and even lips. Texture is very soft and builds on your brush and skin very quickly. The only complaint I have is the actual packaging itself, as much as I love design of it, it does collect fingerprints very easily, so I have to clean the case pretty often. Other than that I think this is must have in any makeup collection. 







6 comments:

Anonymous said... Add Reply

Hi Lora:) I read your review and ordered this shimmer from strawberry! I love it! It looks very natural and the price was great! thanks a lot!

Lora said... Add Reply

@Anonymous
OMG I am so exited that u loved it! This is one of my fav. products of this summer!
P.S. Do I know you?

Unknown said... Add Reply

sort of:) I'm kosha:)

Lora said... Add Reply

@Tamara
Thanks for a comment! I love to know that someone is reading this blog! Do u have any request as far as product recommendations?

Foxy Frangipani said... Add Reply

Ahhh I'm so itching to buy this.....

Lora said... Add Reply

@Foxy Frangipani
go for it! It's awesome product!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails