Recent Posts

May 14, 2010

Rosebud Salve

Happy Friday girls!  Do you have any plans for this weekend? So today I want to share with you my favorite lip balm ever! I am pretty sure ya'll heard about it already, it's famous Rosebud Salve. I have it in original formula and strawberry edition. This great product has been around since 1895 and continues to be "a must." Not only is it a great product for your chapped lips, it also works wonders as a moisturizer for your dry elbows, lipstick base, eyeshadow base and highlighter. Texture is very pleasant, not sticky at all, smells delicious and lasts on your lips for a very long time. Give it a try and I am sure it will become your favorite product as well. 






Have a wonderful weekend dolls and I'll talk to you on Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails