Recent Posts

May 13, 2010

Boyfriend Jeans

What girl doesn't like jeans? I know I am obsessed with them. They are like my signature wardrobe item and I truly believe a girl can't have too many shoes or jeans. What is your favorite fit? I like bootcut a lot, sometimes little flare and low-rise is a must. Normally I stick with bootcut and straight for the most part. What do you think of the "boyfriend jeans" trend? Do you like it or hate it? Personally I am a big fan however... it takes some knowledge to pull it off. Rule #1 for me is - if you go baggy on the bottom, keep your tops fitted. Rule #2 - heels or wedges are necessary, otherwise you can end up looking too short and sloppy (traveling don't count, Uggs rules!) Rule #3- don't forget your belt or you might show more than you intended. 























Just please girls, don't go to your boyfriend closet and try to wear his jeans. There are so many options out there for our bodies. Here's some cute ones that I found









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails