Recent Posts

April 23, 2010

Little love for your legs

I admit, I'm clueless when it comes to legwear fashion. I grew up wearing simple black cotton/nylon pantyhose for winter, and your average skin toned nylons for warmer months.  I was always fascinated by some really pretty designs that I would see on the streets. Only in my early-twenties did I start to experiment with fishnets, stockings, colors and designs. I think slowly but surly I am discovering for myself this lovely world. I still try to stick to my style, and as boring as it might sound, my style is simple black pantyhose of a great quality from Italy, with a low rise and very velvety but thick texture. I love a minimalistic look and only every now and then do I experiment with "cut-out"patterns. When I came across these photos I thought some of them were actually something I would like try on.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails