Recent Posts

August 16, 2010

Mascara gone bad

OK, I think it's time for my first negative review of a makeup product. I have to say, that I am not that picky when it comes to mascara. All it has to do is give me some nice volume and make my short lashes appear slightly longer. At this point I have about 6-7 mascaras that I am trying and sadly I am very disappointed with Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies Washable Mascara. 
First of all I have a problem with a brush. Sides of it look pretty good but front part is kinda flat and it is totally doing weird things to my lashes, like depositing too much of mascara on certain areas. Second - is the formula itself. Super clumpy! I mean my lashes looked like a big mess! I am a makeup artist (keep in mind) and I can truly say this is not a "false lashes" effect. 
Despite my disappointment, I will try to use it a few more times, maybe our relationship will turn in the right direction but I doubt it. Too bad, because actually I used to love some of their mascaras. What about you? Do you have any mascaras that just not working for you? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails