Recent Posts

September 8, 2010

MAC Beauty Powder - Oh So Fair


How are you dolls? Enjoying this wonderful? It's been around 74F last couple of days and breezy. I love this time of the year! weather
So this is a quick review for MAC Beauty Powder "Oh So Fair" from Venomous Villains collection.  I tested it for a couple of days in different light and even wore it to the gym to see how long the color will stay on my skin while I get hot and sweaty lol.  So here it goes. "Oh So Fair" is one of the most gorgeous shades of beauty powders that MAC ever came up with. It's so soft and gentle and texture is great. I would say it's more of a very soft pink with a hue of peach to it. I wore it as a soft blush (I am NC 25-30) and it showed up beautifully. Some beauty powders are almost invisible on my skin (Dam Edna, Hello Kitty collections) but this one seems to have more pigment. So if you girls are looking for soft daywear blush and you are more fair or medium skin tone - give this one a test. It's going to be on the counters Sept. 30th and I think that it will sell out in most locations very quick. 
With that being said, I think VV collection is starting grow on me more and more. I am still not really into the packaging and honestly mineralized shadows are nearly identical to my shadows from last year's collection "Style Black", but overall I see some interesting colors and can't wait to try "Magic" powder that is mostly water. Well I take it back, I did try it a few years ago... Raising your brow? Truth to be told that powder is same (or nearly the same) product that was sold under MAC's sister brand Prescriptives. But anyhow, I liked it back then, I am sure to love it now. 



day light

under sunlight



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails