Recent Posts

September 3, 2010

Beauty on the budget: Hair Care

There have been times when I experimented on my poor hair so much. I've been black (naturally and jet black from the bottle), I've been red and color of baby chick as well as did my best copying that washed out bleach blond of Paris Hilton. If I recall correctly,  1 day I colored my hair around 5 times!!! Oh my, needless to say I had a disaster on my head.  And it was right around this time when I found VO5 Hot Oil Treatment. I heat it in a cup of hot water and leave it on my hair for about a minute or two. I am not going to copy/paste what this product clams to do for you, I just want to share my personal opinion and let me tell you something - this treatment is great! I can see and feel the difference in my hair right away, they are not as dry on the ends, more manageable and healthy looking. It's been almost 5-6 years since my crazy experiments with hair colors,  but even now, every now and then, my hand reaches out to that shelf in the store and pick up VO5 Oil Treatment. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails