Recent Posts

August 4, 2010

MAC Dare to Wear Lipgloss - So Bad

I rocked this bold color lipgloss with my bright red/black eyes. Texture of this lip glosses is a little bit different from MAC glosses. It's more tacky but my hair doesn't stick to it as much as with MAC's lipglass. Crazy pigmented with tons of sparkles and great staying power. My Dare to wear gloss lasted through 4 hours of work and even lunch. But here comes the down side, I don't feel like it's moisturizing enough. I actually had to put a little VS clear gloss over it for more cushion (on last photo). Color is very orangie-coral with gold and pink shimmer. It's not your everyday gloss but I like it alot for days when I feel little daring and want to create bold makeup look. I am not sure if I want to pick up the rest of the colors, while they are available though. I feel like I would just have it as an eye candy and not wear them too often. What do you think? Have you tried MAC Dare to Wear collection? 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails