Recent Posts

July 28, 2010

Estee Lauder cleansers

So I am very particular about washing my face, I just can't stand going to bed with traces of makeup. There are only a few things I'm looking for in a good cleanser. 
1) Has to be in a foam form, there's just something about foam that I personally prefer, it just feels like it gets in every pore and gets the dirt out. 
2) it can't be too harsh. Even tho' I have a combination skin, some cleansers tend to overdry my face and therefore my skin starts producing more oils to compensate for loss and instead of looking matte I end up looking oily 24/7. 
3) Pleasant scent. 
For a last few years I've been sticking to 2 face cleansers by Estee Lauder. 
Soft Clean Moisture Rich Cleanser is year around my  favorite cleanser. It is designed for  dry skin types, but quite honestly I found to be very nice for combination skin. It has a nice texture, starts as a cream and goes to foam when you add water to it and does not leave any residue like some face washes for dry skin.  It's very gentle, not drying my skin out at all and removes my makeup easily.
Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser is another favorite of mine for summer time. It's more suitable for combination/oily skin and I personally love it for hot months. Texture is very similar to one above. It gives you that "squeaky clean" feel without drying your skin out. 
Do you have your favorite face wash? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails