Recent Posts

July 16, 2010

Chanel Glossimer "Paillettes"

Ok, so I think I have a problem. Lipgloss problem that is. I have like tons of lipglosses and some mornings I am literally lost in all my precious tubes, I just can't make up my mind about which formula and shade I should go for today :-) So here's what was my lipgloss of choice for today - Chanel Glossimer in Paillettes. 
Now Chanel has always "wowed" me in their lipgloss department. This one is happens to be one of my favorite shades ever! Great texture, non-sticky, without any noticeable scent and with great staying power. Oh yeah, and the shade alone is just gorgeous. Ultra-glittery soft pink, that is cute enough for going out and soft enough for day at work. I am almost done with my tube and I will definitely repurchase. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails