Recent Posts

July 24, 2010

Chanel "Enigma"



Okay dolls, I finally got my hand on the already famous "Enigma" Chanel palette and I think I found my new favorite. 
All 4 shades are just great for smoky-eye lovers. Beautiful shimmery  light pink is great for highlight, medium-tone brown with an olive hue is perfect for all over or crease. But my favorites are the steel-chocolate gray and purply deep-purple shades. Love-love-love them. I can create the perfect smokey eye that is suitable for work or play. Texture is incredible, this is actually one of the best that I've ever tried, super silky and smooth.  Blends very easy and staying power is superb.
If you loving dramatic, sexy "bedroom" eyes, please do stop by your local Chanel counter and test this palette out before it's sold out. You'll be glad you did.





on NC 30 skin 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails