Recent Posts

June 1, 2010

Shiseido:Ultimate Sun Protection Cream For Face SPF55

I've been using a Retinol treatment lately and I was looking for a good sunblock for my face that 1) offered high UVA/UVB protection 2) Didn't make me look like a ghost and 3) was mattifying for  my combination skin



So I gave a Shiseido a try and I am glad I did. This cream is seems to be the best of what I've tried (and I did try a lot throughout last 5 years) It gives me everything I wanted and then some. High SPF? Check. Pasty? No, not really. Matte skin? Check!  I am serious when I say that this cream is like a mattifier and primer in one. It's super water resistant and lasts all day on my face without separating or getting greasy. It does go on a little white but I noticed that after 5 minutes my skin looks normal again, the cream absorbs quickly. Now for the cons: it's pricey yes, thats why I purchased a travel version first and some people with drier skin types might not find it moisturizing enough so I would recommend to use light moisturizer under. Other than that I think this is my "must-have" product and I will re-purchase. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails