Recent Posts

May 26, 2010

Seoul

I think I should make a post about my current trip to Seoul S.Korea. For those who don't know me personally, I have been in Korea twice before, for over 5 years all together. You see my husband is the US Air Force and he gets to be stationed here a lot. But this time it's little different, we decided that he would go alone for just 1 year and I'll just come to visit. So here I am ... again ... in the country of the "Morning Calm" My hubby is living in Seoul this time, which is nice because it's a huge modern city and there is so much to see and do.
Recently we went to Namsan Tower a.k.a. Seoul Tower. I've been there before but it was nice to come back to good memories and build a new ones with my man so I wanted to show you guys some pictures that my hubby took

to give you an idea how high is that tower (all the way in the back)






All around the observation deck young couples leave signed locks as a tribute to their love ... ahhh




check out this view from above



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails