Recent Posts

May 19, 2010

HD Blush by Make Up For Ever





Ok dolls, I know I am little late on this review, but I guess better late then never. So here we go. 
Make Up For Ever never fails to amaze me. Great makeup, outstanding colors and formulas. HD Microfinish Blush is another hit for me. First of all, notice all shades, aren't they just great? You have your neutrals and fun colors. It doesn't matter if you are a light skin blond or a chocolate beauty - there is a shade for you. Then the texture is just great, it looks creamy but dries down to a matte finish pretty quick and never feels greasy. Staying power is pretty impressive and my skin didn't look oily at all, like with some creamy blushes. Application can be tricky, the pump gives a little too much product, but once you figure it out it's pretty easy from there. I use MAC brush #188 for application and so far my favorite shades are #4 (very bubblegum pink like, so cute) #13 (similar to 4 but not as bright) and #14 (cutest neutral peach) 

Blushes are available in Sephora and a price tag is $25 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails