Recent Posts

April 29, 2010

Fresh Sugar Face Polish

Where do I start with Fresh. Well let's start with the fact that this company, has very lovely packaging. Everything from soaps to face creams to perfume, looks just amazing,  like something I want to actually to put out for display instead of hiding in my bathroom cabinet.  I've tried a few things so far, and I can honestly say that I haven't came across anything I didn't like. Today I want to share with my favorite scrub/mask by Fresh.  If you haven't tried it yet, go ahead and ask for a sample at Sephora and let me know what you think. Texture is very brown-sugar like but it's more a paste. You really don't need much, little goes a long way. It's purifies my skin immediately and makes it super soft. It does leave a "slip" on my face, I guess from hydrating oils, but I actually like it that way.  Now for the  divine smell  of it, to me this is by far the best smelling product on the market. Imagine brown sugar, a little lemon zest and strawberries in one yummy warm cookie. Ha-ha, that's what it's like for me. I literally want to eat it! 
Now the down side... Price. I hate to say it, but it's little pricey. $55  for 4.2 oz is not quite what I would like to spend on a face polish, but I do think that little goes a long way and this jar will last me a long time.


What it is formulated to do: This innovative formula is enriched with revitalizing brown sugar and antioxidant-rich wild strawberries, which work together to gently dissolve dead skin cells and reveal perfectly nourished skin. It also includes hydrating seed oils that leave the skin soft and supple. An invigorating aroma from a natural blend of citrus oils further enhances the experience of using Sugar Face Polish. The formula is recommended for all skin types and will not sting or cause redness.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails